Med-Eng’s combat vehicle Foot Pads are customized to protect the lower limbs of occupants in tracked and wheeled combat vehicles against blast events.
- Reduce the severity of injury to the lower leg by isolating the occupant and absorbing energy transferred through the floor during an explosive event.
- Can be installed in new vehicle builds or vehicles.
- Easily integrated into position to protect forward and side-facing Troops, Commanders and Drivers.
- Highly recommended for use in conjunction with Med-Eng Blast Attenuation Seats as part of a comprehensive crew survivability solution that also includes blast sensors and personnel cooling systems.
- Energy Attenuation System to protect against a significant blast event (one time usage following blast event).
- Designed for single or dual leg configuration.
- Non-skid surface.
- Operates effectively regardless of ambient temperature.
- Available in standard and customized configurations.