Troop / Crew Seats
- Troop/Crew Blast Attenuation Seat can be configured to mount to the ceiling, wall or floor as defined by Customer specification and the vehicle configuration.
- In use on multiple wheeled and tracked combat vehicles.
- Can be integrated with an optional vehicle-based personnel cooling system, a blast sensor and floor mounted footpads for a complete crew survivability solution.
- Recoverable Energy Attenuation System protects against both phases of the blast event – the initial “lift off” and subsequent “slam down”
- Can be customized with the features below to ensure optimal protection and comfort.
- Raising Seat Pan to facilitate egress and ingress
- Lowering Seat Back to access storage behind seat or to mount a litter (stretcher)
- Foot Rest to isolate the feet from the floor to protect the feet and lower limbs
- Can accommodate 5th percentile female to 95th percentile male
- Optional head rest can be adjustable and removable as required
- Seat cushion and covering fabrics selected for Health, Safety and Comfort
- 4 or 5-point seatbelts with All-Belts-To-Seat to ensure the occupant remains restrained during all phases of a blast or automotive event.
- Compliant with applicable FMVSS and ECE requirements